Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zero Budget

It's not as easy working with no budget as I'd imagined. I've been working extra lately but all the money's been going to pay for all the wonderful equipment I've been buying. Got to get those credit card bills down.

I've also started the Body For Life program. Nutrition, exercise and attitude. All good. Between the program and my extra work hours (and Season 3 of Buffy, damn that was great!) I've been a little distracted.

But I'm still plugging away. I should have a scene ready to shoot by the end of the month. I'm a bit nervous actually. What if after all this learning and spending, I end up sucking as a director?

I guess the only way to find out is to try. I'll be contacting some of you for roles and crew help in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

No comments: