Monday, June 1, 2009

The Sleeper Has Awakened

It's time to get things going again.

I've purchased some equipment and more is on the way. I just ordered Sony Vegas Movie Studio Pro 9. It'll be good to learn new editing skills and be able to work with footage more flexibly than with Windows Movie Maker. When I've paid off my credit cards for my latest purchases, I've got my eye on a semi-pro Azden shotgun microphone. I also found a great company that sells top-quality sound cables at very low prices.

Another month and there will be nothing to stop me from making a movie. I won't have to borrow any equipment. I can just go shoot, record sound, edit and present!

Scott and I are working on a story for a feature length script, something we can actually shoot with the resources we have. No expensive locations, actors or effects. There's no money. Just generous people and whatever places and props we can use for free.

This blog will update on Mondays. Stay tuned for more information!

No comments: